Withdrawing a task from a linguist can be used to either cancel that task, or 'close' the task by completing it and still allowing payment to that linguist.
- Navigate to Linguist Tasks
- Click the Withdraw button against that specific task in the Task List.
- Select the required option for the Task.
- Remove entirely - this will cancel the job from the linguist, without payment and the workflow will revert back to Select User.
- Preserve task for invoicing - this will mark the task as complete for the linguist, so that payment can still be authorised. The workflow will revert back to Select User.
- Proceed with original file - this will use the original file that was sent to the initial linguist, for the new task that will be created when the job re-assigned.
- Proceed with current file - this will use any saved translation that the linguist has 'Saved to Server' when re-assigning to a new linguist. If the linguist did not use 'Save to Server' in HSTE, then this will have no effect.