If you need to take a file out of TMS for any reason, you can manually convert the XLF file back to the target file type by following the steps below:
- Download the XLF files you want to clean through Resources or Linguist Tasks -> Task Events.
- Go to the Translation Memory section in TMS.
- Go to Clean Up.
- Select the file for Clean Up and choose one of the options below:
Rehydrate Only - This will clean the file without updating a TM
Import & Rehydrate - This will clean the file and update the selected TM - If you only rehydrate, it doesn't matter which TM is selected.
- You will need to refresh (F5) the page once you see Input Files in order to see Output Files where you can download the cleaned target file.
- Repeat process for each file.
Note: You cannot clean multiple files simultaneously, they must be cleaned one by one.