HOW DO I ADJUST MY BROWSER RESOLUTION?
TMS is optimized for resolution greater than 1024 x 768 on Desktop Machines. Please ensure you are using a minimum of 1152 x 864. If you don't know how to change your screen resolution, instructions can be found here.
If you are using a higher resolution screen, please be aware that increasing your browser Zoom level can have a negative visual effect if the zoomed resolution is equal or less than 1024 x 768.
- Press and hold the “Ctrl” button
- Zoom in or zoom out using by scrolling the mouse wheel.
- Click the Chrome settings button (three lines)
- Select Zoom percentage.
- Click the browser’s settings button (the small cog)
- Select Zoom.
- Select desired zoom level.