VIEWING AND ACCEPTING TASKS IN YOUR AVAILABLE TASKS
- Login to gms2.thebigword.com/
- Click ‘Face To Face Interpreting’ and then ‘Available Tasks’.
- Check the tick boxes to select the tasks you would like to accept. Note: If a task is accepted by another linguist whilst you are on this page, you will receive a notification that the task is no longer available.
- If you have any tasks that overlap, this will be highlighted. Click ‘Amend Selection’ to rectify any tasks that clash. Note: You will not be able to accept any tasks if it conflicts with any other tasks
- Click ‘Select’ to accept the tasks
- Click ‘Confirm’ to confirm your selection
- You will see a confirmation message once the book has been submitted and accepted. A confirmation email will also be sent to your registered email address
Note: ‘There are no available tasks’ will show under Available Tasks section if there are no jobs that match your language and area. Please check back as assignments are added regularly.