HELP US TO HELP YOU
Solving your problems quickly and efficiently is what thebigword's Support Team is here to do. When you provide more information about your problem, you are helping us to get to the root cause as quickly as possible.
1. Describe what you were doing that led to the problem you encountered. For example:
- I logged on to https://gms.thebigword.com.
- Clicked on the Xxxxx Xxxx menu item
- Typed Yyy Yyyyyyy Yyyyy into the Zzzz Zz Zzzzz text box
- I then clicked Save.
- Task/Job Numbers
- Linguist Codes/Login Names
- Web addresses (URLs) where the problem occurred (e.g. gms.thebigword.com)
3. Please provide the full content of error messages, this is really useful for us!
4. Include information about the date and time that the problem occurred (including your time-zone) so that we can find out more information from our systems.
A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS
Adding screenshots is a great way of letting us visualize your problem and helps us provide a faster resolution. For help on how to take a screenshot have a look at the following web page:
How to take a screenshot
A SCREENCAST IS WORTH A THOUSAND PICTURES
Showing us exactly what the problem is via a video screencast is the ideal way of helping us to get to the bottom of your issues without the need to ask additional questions. Screencasts can be attached to your request via the support request form, a guide on how to do this is available here.
thebigword Support Team