HELP US TO HELP YOU
Solving your problems quickly and efficiently is what the GTS Customer Support Team are here to do. When you provide more information about your problem, you are helping us to get to the root cause as quickly as possible. Thus enabling us to get the correct resolution back to yourselves.
- Describe what you were doing that led to the problem you encountered. For example:
- I logged on to https://gms.thebigword.com.
- Clicked on the Xxxxx Xxxx menu item
- Typed Yyy Yyyyyyy Yyyyy into the Zzzz Zz Zzzzz text box
- I then clicked the Save button.
- Describe what you expected to happen and what actually happened. For example:
"I expected to see a page of booking data, but an error message was displayed".
Please include any key details, such as:
For TI (Telephone Interpreting), Issues we require the following information as a minimum.
- Service Number Impacted
- Access Code Impacted
- Caller Telephone Number
- Server Name
- Topper File
For All our other Applications
- Task/Job/Booking Numbers
- Linguist Codes/Login Names (but not passwords)
- Web addresses (URLs) where the problem occurred (e.g. thebigword.com)
- Please provide the full content of error messages, this is really useful for us!
- Include information about the date and time that the problem occurred (including your time-zone) so that we can find out more information from our systems.
A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS
Adding screenshots is a great way of letting us visualise your problem and helps us provide a faster resolution. For help on how to take a screenshot have a look at the following web page:
How to take a screenshot
A VIDEO IS WORTH A THOUSAND PICTURES
Showing us exactly what the problem is, via a video is the ideal way of helping us to get to the bottom of your issues without the need to ask additional questions. Videos can be attached to your request via the support request form.
GTS Customer Support Team